The Beyond Team realizes that when it comes to planning a project, the more heads banging together the better! So now we're looking for intelligent Idea People to join our team and private forum, to help in the development of our Skyrim projects.
So what does it take to be an Idea Person? We're looking for people who can manifest the following qualities:
- A good understanding of Skyrim lore, or at least the willingness to research particular parts of it, as relevant.
- The ability to form relevant ideas, that are both lore friendly and fitting to the style and feel of Skyrim and TES games, and to help develop the ideas of others.
- An understanding of the game development process, and of the capabilities of the Creation Kit is preferred.
- The ability to write concisely and not write novels during idea discussions.
- The ability to let it go if your idea isn't used.
- The ability to keep an open mind, and carefully consider what others are saying.
- The ability to work in a team, in a friendly manner, without engaging in ego wars.
So, if you're interested and feel you can meet these requirements, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer to the following two questions:
1) If you could create a mod for Skyrim, in one paragraph what would it be?
2) If you could improve a current mod of Skyrim, what mod would you improve and in what way/s would you improve it?